Saturday 9 March 2013

Alone in a crowd-s/t 7"

Yeah I know I've been very slack lately , part of it is sheer laziness and the other reason is even though I've been buying loads as usual I've only mainly be getting regularly stuff. I thought it was time to hit the piggy bank and chase up some bigger wants.  So much for cutting down and saving money.
 An old pal whom I bought some stuff off last year still had some bits left for sale so I hit him up and spent some dough. First up from that batch is this, the first pressing of the classic 7" from Alone in a crowd on flux records. Now I had four different versions of this including a test press but I was still missing this leaving my collection feeling incomplete so here we are. My fifth copy.
This is one of my favourite hardcore 7"s ever. It's just so angry and kick ass. 24 years later and it still hits hard. Glad I went out and finally got this. Just can't believe it took me so long.

No comments: