Friday 20 January 2012

EXANTHEMA/CHRONIC DECAY - Split MLP


















I've been listening to and buying a lot more metal stuff than usual lately which I don't know is a good thing or not really. I've always had a soft spot for metal but I was always more of a thrasher than a death metal head as that was what I was mainly into in the 80's before I got into hardcore. I did dig a fair bit of Death metal in the early 90's like Morbid angel , Carcass and especially Swedish stuff like Entombed and Dismember. The Swedes had their own distinctive style that differed from the rest of the world therefore Swedish Death metal became a genre of it's own. This split 12" was previously released on CD back in the day but thanks to me saco un ojo records, it's now out finally on wax. As you can see in the pic there is a limited clear version available as well as the standard black. This is good ripping shit but I'm not sure that my neighbours seem to like it though. Damn students anyway, who cares!!!!!

No comments: