Wednesday 14 December 2011

Discharge/Off with their heads-Split 7"
















I thought my eyes were decieving me when I saw that Drunken sailors had released this. Yes that's actually Discharge and that's actually off with their heads sharing a split with each other. Discharge's side is good stuff. Like most people in hardcore I dig and own most of their early stuff but I am sceptical about old bands releasing new records (especially when it's not anything resembling the old line up) but this is good heavy shit.
OWTH were the reason I bought this and their side rocks of course. 200 were pressed on red and 800 on black. The red copies went really quick but you can still grab a black one. Apparently this isn't going to be repressed so don't leave it too late if you want one.

No comments: