Tuesday 4 October 2011

Davana/Uncle acid and the deadbeats-Split 7"















It happened again. I went to see a band that I didn't end up seeing. This time it was Davana when they played in Liverpool. I caught Lecherous Gaze and had to leave seeing train times in scouseland back to Preston are shit. Anyway I didn't go home empty handed. I picked up some records including this split 7" with Davana and Uncle acid and the deadbeats (on Kermado recs). Imagine my shock when I saw one sell the other day on the bay for nearly £60. Bloody hell!!! Make no mistake the reason is simply because of Uncle acid and the deadbeats. Their stuff is gold right now. I shudder to think how much the mega limited release of their album on rise above will go for. No, I didn't get one and I'm gutted. Anyway I just wish I'd bought more than one copy of this. At least I got one. I would have have been pissed off to have passed it up. Oh, it's a pretty good record too!!!

No comments: