Sunday 22 February 2009

SSS-Dividing line LP release show edition

Yeah I have been slack posting stuff up I know, it's not like I haven't had much in either, just good old fashion laziness. Anyway this did come this week. It's the 2nd (superb) LP from Liverpool thrashers SSS. This was sold at the release gig back in October but I missed the show and thought getting one of these wasn't ever going to happen as there were only 30 of them-which all went in the first half hour I believe. Luckily someone contacted about selling me theirs so I bit their hand off. Like the thrash bag(see previous post) this is sewn up so unless you want to unstitch then you can't get in the fucker. Well us record nerds never actually play the things anyway do we? It actually contains the white vinyl pressing (limited to 100) and the 7" and some other crap. Musically it's awesome, just as their first LP was. Total 80's crossover worship which is where I came from.

As you can see mine is number 19 (like the crap Paul Hardcastle track).


1 comment:

Mike said...

I LOVE this album. I've been emailing back and forth with Foxy and need to scrape together the cash so that I can make him an offer on this pressing.